We are looking for a Paraplanner with an understanding of the financial advice process and who will share our values of integrity, to join our team of passionate employees.
Ovation Finance helps its clients, and its employees accumulate life, not just wealth. Our principles are best articulated in the guiding question: “Would you advise your mum to do that?”. We are client-centric, with a warm and welcoming team culture. We work hard and take pleasure in seeing our clients and employees create the lives they want to live.
The role will include supporting the Ovation advisers in their daily activities and in the preparation of reports and recommendations. You will also work closely with other members of the paraplanning and admin team, to ensure client reviews are completed and recommendations actioned. You will also be involved in the continuous development of Ovation’s advice and investment proposition.
- Qualified to level 4 CII Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning
- Have a good understanding of the regulations and requirements in a Financial Advice business
REQUIREMENTS You will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Financial Advice business and an understanding of the financial advice process
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, this includes project & time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and numeracy skills
- Be innovative, creative and proactive
- Enjoy and thrive upon interaction and collaboration with others
- Have IRESS Xplan experience (nice to have)
- Have knowledge of Cash Flow Software
- Wish to progress your knowledge and work towards achieving Chartered Status
- Share our Values of Integrity, There’s More to Life than Money, and not advising anyone to do something you wouldn’t ask your mum to do!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Annual salary – £25-£35K plus benefits
- Become a co-owner of the business as a beneficiary of the Ovation Employee Ownership Trust
- Ability to positively impact the business and see the results
- Be part of a supportive, close knit team
- Receive internal and external training and exam support to support your individual and the businesses needs
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Family first, meaning flexibility to fit around you family needs
- Mixture of homeworking and office based – full homeworking equipment provided
Other Contractual Elements
- Non-contributory pension scheme (7% of all earnings paid into pension scheme)
- Employee Ownership Trust profit share
- Death in Service cover of 6 x annual salary
- Sick pay at full salary for 6 months
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays, plus additional long-service holiday to maximum of 30 days (all based on full time employee)
- Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of probationary period
- Health Club cash-back