Could you be the next Ovation team member?
On the outside Ovation are Bristol based financial planners who help our clients accumulate life, not just wealth. On the inside, we are a welcoming and hard-working team who take pleasure in seeing our clients and fellow colleagues create the lives they want to live.
So what makes Ovation a great place to work?
- Non-contributory pension scheme (7% of all earnings paid into pension scheme)
- Employee Ownership Trust profit share
- Death in Service cover of 6 x annual salary
- Sick pay at full salary for 6 months
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays, plus additional long-service holiday to maximum of 30 days (all based on full time employee)
- Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of probationary period
- Health Club cash-back
You’ll be nurtured through your professional life, with internal and external training and exam support provided. We’re a non-judgmental team who have a willingness to learn and take the time to celebrate success! We’re transparent with all of our pay bands so all employees can see what they need to do to increase their pay and move into the next pay band.
We care about your personal life and want to ensure our employees have the right work-life balance. We offer flexible working, of which full home equipment is provided. Family comes first which means we’ll provide flexibility to fit around your family. We value supporting employees, which is why we offer full paternity and enhanced maternity pay.
What makes us really different is that we’re employee owned. This means is you’ll become a co-owner of the business as a beneficiary of the Ovation Employee Ownership Trust. This brings a sense of ownership to our roles. Everyone is able to positively impact the business and have their voice heard. Financially, you’ll benefit from profit share at the end of the year.